 Town / 4150
  2nd Annual Town Building Contest opens!

Please point your browsers to (URL) see full details of the contest. I have narrowed the focus of this years contest to traditional Town models in Minifig and Classic scales, to reduce the load on me :-) and on the voters! I am also offering a prize (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.arch) !!

  Re: 2nd Annual Town Building Contest opens!

Great, I didn't even scratch the surface of ideas last year. So many ideas, so little Lego...must build...must create...can't stop writing in stuttered sentances. GREG~ (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

Greg Howell wrote in message ... (...) so (...) Attaboy Greg... go to it.... It's catching! Kevin ps.... there are a few entries up already (including one that JUST MISSED last year's contest!) ---...--- NEW Hospital 2396 piece kit! (URL) Lego Kits (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 2nd Annual Town Building Contest opens!

Now that I have time, I brought up an issue with Kevin, I have a larger crane that I would like to enter, but it is too large for the normal vehicles catagories, he suggested asking around, would anyone be interested in a "Machinery" catagory? We'd (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.town)