 Town / 4150
4149  |  4151
Subject:
2nd Annual Town Building Contest opens!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 05:50:58 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Please point your browsers to

http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002

to see full details of the contest.

I have narrowed the focus of this years contest to traditional Town models
in Minifig and Classic scales, to reduce the load on me :-) and on the
voters!

I am also offering a prize of a $50 gift certificate from Lions Gate Models
to the overall winner  see the contest page for more details.

Let the building begin....

Kevin
NEW Hospital 2396 piece kit! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-hosp.htm
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/