 Town / 4158
Re: 2nd Annual Town Building Contest opens!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:02:02 GMT

Now that I have time, I brought up an issue with Kevin, I have a larger
crane that I would like to enter, but it is too large for the normal
vehicles catagories, he suggested asking around, would anyone be interested
in a "Machinery" catagory?  We'd need a few more entries, other then just my 1!

Josh