 Town / 408
Re: Airport Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:48:19 GMT

Effendy Abdullah wrote:

I am looking for ideas on=
- rail system (starts inside the Int. Terminal and ends inside the Sat.
Building)
- Airport ground equipment (vehicles, emergency vehicles)

Airport crash trucks at http://www.gmlug.org/foster/fire/6airport.html

- ideas on duty-free shops, baggage claim, restaurants/cafe
- hangars
- Cargo and Airforce Terminal
- Aircraft (more to helos than planes)

--