 Town / 407
406  |  408
Subject:
Airport Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:11:50 GMT

Hi. I'm new around here. I have been reading messages here for quite a
while, but this is the first time I am posting a message here. After reading
about this "Millenium Airport" and "Datsville Airport", I have finally got
the inspiration to make my international airport which I have wanted to do
some time ago. This airport is a really big one with three runways and three
terminal buildings. I am building it to go with my many aircraft designs
which I will put up on my homepage sometime in the future. Right now, I am
looking for anybody who has any ideas for the airport.

Right now, this is what I have planned=
- Three Runways, each runway 21 airport runway plates in length
- Air Force Base
- Cargo Terminal
- Four Hangars
- Airport Emergency Station
- Helipad
- Domestic Terminal
- International Terminal
- Satellite Building (International Terminal and Satellite Building are
connected by a rail system like Gatwick or Kuala Lumpur)
- Airport monorail

I am looking for ideas on=
- rail system (starts inside the Int. Terminal and ends inside the Sat.
Building)
- Airport ground equipment (vehicles, emergency vehicles)
- ideas on duty-free shops, baggage claim, restaurants/cafe
- hangars
- Cargo and Airforce Terminal
- Aircraft (more to helos than planes)

If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to share them with me. I would
really prefer your ideas in DAT files, but i guess ideas  in writing would
also be fine.

Thanks
Effendy Abdullah
rising_force@jediccg.zzn.com