 Town / 4072
New MOC: Yellow Hopper Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:26:12 GMT

This is a 6-wide semitrailer hopper truck with opening engine compartment,
removeable trailer (the kingpin isn't as realistic looking as Bram's, but
the scale is closer to correct), and the hopper doors under the trailer open
and close.

Pictures on my website:
http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/town/yellow-hopper-truck/

Or, on Brickshelf: