 Town / 3961
Re: New MOC: Hotel Ambassador - (ISCC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 14:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.town, David Kohrman writes:
Its been a few years since I've built any large town buildings but I'm going to
build a new city layout and would like to announce my first building: the Hotel
Ambassador.

It is a five story fully furnished hotel with 24 guest rooms, a lobby, two
dining rooms, a kitchen, and a working elevator.  Right now it is not much of a
town but more buildings will follow.  Feedback will be apperciated.

webpage...
http://homepages.wmich.edu/~d9kohrma/legoambassador.html

Brickshelf pictures...

I emailed this to the ISCC so hopefully it gets entered.

Thanks for looking!

David Kohrman
Lugnet #1117

David,

Very nice, I liked all the interior details. Did you ever think about adding
a fire escape, maybe out of techniq parts for that spidery steel look?

Thanks,

George