 Town / 3955
Re: New MOC: Hotel Ambassador - (ISCC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 22:35:22 GMT

In lugnet.town, David Kohrman writes:
...the Hotel Ambassador.
Brickshelf pictures...

Very nice!  The detail around the upper floor windows is nice.  I like how
the shape of the upper floors is not a perfect square or rectangle, even
though the base is.  The card slots behind the receptionist are a cool
detail.  And can we assume that the crank hidden in the rear connects to a
funtioning elevator?  Cool!

-H.