 Town / 3904
3903  |  3905
Subject:
4 More buildings for GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:34:48 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well I had a productive weekend.  I made 3 half-baseplate buildings and Jamie
made 1 as well.  I have a number of 16x16 stud baseplates in my collection, so
I used 2 of these to make a few more buildings for GATS.  2 of the ones I made
and the one Jamie made are closer to Rick's Gunshop in scale.  Here are the
pics:

And Jamie's:

And if you want to see all the buildings in one layout:

If you noticed, one of the buildings is a pizzera (sp?).  See if you can guess
which Name Brand it is (ie Pizza Hut, etc.)  The hint is in the sign.  Sort of
a pun, if you will.

-Jason

PS I will be bringing these and the Brickburg Hotel to Kai's on Saturday.
Speaking of which, have directions been posted?

Jason Spears
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jrspears