 Town / 3860
  Re: SFD Rescue Engine 20 (& engine 25, & a semi)

(...) wow, you've been busy. You have quite a bit of apparatus there. I can't believe how high your tower truck goes. I like your bush trucks as well. I have been looking at the trucks in NYC & they don't seem to have as much going on as these. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: SFD Rescue Engine 20 (& engine 25, & a semi)

(...) Thanks, most of these have developed over the years, some were never put into service, and I must admit that i lost a few of the pics. (...) are (...) certain (...) You could also check out the www.americanlafrance.com website, which is very (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.town)