 Town / 3763
  Re: New building MOC

(...) Looks great. Very realistic. I really like the arches for the windows, and the use of the brown rounds for window trim. And the little water hookup down in the bottom right corner, neato. (...) -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: New building MOC

(...) Thanks! I started to notice the detail of buildings more (i.e water spigot [stand pipe valve for FDNY) so I wanted to include them in my MOC's. Thanks for taking the time to look & post. Jonathan (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New building MOC

(...) I know what you mean, wether I am driving around, or watching a movie, I am constantly looking at the buildings, looking for neat ideas to try an include in my buildings. (...) Thanks for posting the pictures. (...) -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New building MOC

(...) Wow! I just now had to go back and look at your pic for a third time before I noticed that. (I had been distracted by the span of window arches). I think it is absolutely great that you included such detail. So much time and effort must have (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New building MOC

(...) thanks very much! those 8 extra little pieces...:0) I built the building from the top down, so the stand pipe valve was a last minute touch. thanks again. Jonathan (who will be wandering around at lunch looking a buildings again today) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town)