 Town / 3759
  Re: New building MOC

Great Design Jonathan. Which corner is the new MOC and the other building on? I have to check it out sometime. I 've been trying to model some buildings from NYC, but that has been put on hold for now. Before everything happened, I was working on a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: New building MOC

(...) Hi Chris, Thanks for the compliments. The tan building with green windows is on 14th between 5th & 6th on the south side & the grey building is on the corner of 6th & 15th. (please bear in mind that I tanked on the grey building--it really (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)