 Town / 3711
  Re: MOC Cars: Low-rider, NYC Taxicab, NYPD police car

(...) The limo is neat. I like the little wing on the back. The Jetta is really cute. Am I wrong to think that it is modeled after the older style Jetta? Neat undercarriage on such a small model. -Jason (URL)They're in the same folder as the taxi, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC Cars: Low-rider, NYC Taxicab, NYPD police car

(...) Well, I meant to make the newer type (I own a "New Jetta"), but since it came out so squarish I'll just say that it's an older one, maybe a '98 or so. :) This was basically an "it's 3am and i can't sleep" project, so maybe I'll try again to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)