 Town / 3711
Re: MOC Cars: Low-rider, NYC Taxicab, NYPD police car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:15:34 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sean Kenney writes:
All:

I uploaded some more pictures of 2 new cars I built today.  A stretch Limo,
and a VW Jetta.  The Jetta is the first car that I've tried to make an
undercarriage for.  There's a little exhaust pipe coming out the back, and
some random doohickeys underneath.  I also added a tan leather interior,
(just like my RL jetta) :)

The limo is neat. I like the little wing on the back.  The Jetta is really
cute. Am I wrong to think that it is modeled after the older style Jetta? Neat
undercarriage on such a small model.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html

They're in the same folder as the taxi, police car, and lo-rider that I made
yesterday.

lmkwyt!

Thanks,
Sean