 Town / 3713
Re: MOC Cars: Low-rider, NYC Taxicab, NYPD police car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:09:29 GMT

Am I wrong to think that it is modeled after the older style Jetta?

Well, I meant to make the newer type (I own a "New Jetta"), but since it
came out so squarish I'll just say that it's an older one, maybe a '98 or
so. :)  This was basically an "it's 3am and i can't sleep" project, so maybe
I'll try again to get it more round-looking.

Neat undercarriage on such a small model.

You know, I never would have thought of it before, but I was looking at pics
on brickshelf one day and ran across a delivery truck that James Mathis made
that had a transaxle, and it gave me the idea.

Well, thanks for the comments!

Sean
---
brickapple.com - New York City in Lego

The limo is neat. I like the little wing on the back.  The Jetta is really
cute. Am I wrong to think that it is modeled after the older style Jetta? Neat
undercarriage on such a small model.