 Town / 3707
    MOC Cars: Low-rider, NYC Taxicab, NYPD police car —Sean Kenney
   All: Hey, it's been a while since I"ve posted with some new creations. I uploaded some pictures of cars I've made onto brickshelf: (URL) are 2 New York City taxicabs, one has a typical roof-billboard and bumper guards, the other does not. I actually (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: MOC Cars: Low-rider, NYC Taxicab, NYPD police car —Jonathan Lopes
      I like the detail on all of them. The tail lights on the Police Cruiser are perfect. I like the stickers as well. great job. Jonathan (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: MOC Cars: Low-rider, NYC Taxicab, NYPD police car —Sean Kenney
   All: I uploaded some more pictures of 2 new cars I built today. A stretch Limo, and a VW Jetta. The Jetta is the first car that I've tried to make an undercarriage for. There's a little exhaust pipe coming out the back, and some random doohickeys (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: MOC Cars: Low-rider, NYC Taxicab, NYPD police car —Jason Spears
   (...) The limo is neat. I like the little wing on the back. The Jetta is really cute. Am I wrong to think that it is modeled after the older style Jetta? Neat undercarriage on such a small model. -Jason (URL)They're in the same folder as the taxi, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: MOC Cars: Low-rider, NYC Taxicab, NYPD police car —Sean Kenney
   (...) Well, I meant to make the newer type (I own a "New Jetta"), but since it came out so squarish I'll just say that it's an older one, maybe a '98 or so. :) This was basically an "it's 3am and i can't sleep" project, so maybe I'll try again to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)