 Town / 3652
Re: City Block diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 01:44:56 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Like everyone else I am squinting to see more details, etc. but what I can
see drives home a great point. It is possible to cram a LOT into a
relatively small space.

These rock! VERY nice. Bigger isn't always better. (sometimes it is, of
course, it's situational)

Thanks Larry!

Because Brickshelf sorts things alphabetically, the pictures are  in a
non-logical order. I think the best three for the buildings along the main
street are these, near the end:

Anyone who didn't work their way through the whole series to the end might
want to take a look at those three.

And of course anyone who wants to see these in the flesh can come to
Vancouver in November and see them on the Vancouver Lego Club's layout on
Nov 11th at Trains 2001:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/wrdixon/trains2001/trains2001.html

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com