 Town / 3647
Re: City Block diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:33:40 GMT

George Haberberger wrote in message ...

That's a great diorama, a real inspiration for those of who love cities. • Off
the top of your head, do you know about how many blocks it too? I think I
only hace enough blocks to make a small village.

Thanks George!

All I can say is, thousands :-). It took every white 1x2x2 window, tan brick
and plate I own, even after raiding my "to sell" piles. As a very (very!)
rough estimate, probably around 6000 pieces for the actual buildings in the
single city block itself (not including the high-rise, school, Victorian
house, factory and corner store which appear across the street in some
photos, those together add up to about 7000), plus all the details, people
and vehicles.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1