 Town / 3641
Re: City Block diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:13:53 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Kevin Wilson writes:
Back in July I built a city block of mostly "historic-style" buildings to go
on the Vancouver Lego Club's train show layout. I just last night managed to
clear enough space here to set the whole thing up and take pictures of it.
They are at:

The overview of the whole block is at

There are also lots of close-ups.

I must apologise for the picture quality, a combination of scans of a
point-and-shoot film camera and a little webcam... imagine me turning the
entire table around so I could reach each part for closeups with the little
short USB cable which comes with the webcam  :-)

LMKWYT!

Kevin

These look great.  The quality is alright, it's just the close-ups that are
blurry.  I could comment on each building's neat little details.  But instead I
will comment on only a few, but suffice to say they are all great. I really
like the corner turret on the tan and black building, the balcony on the grey
one. And those fire escapes!  Too cool. It makes me feel bad for not detailing
the rear of my town buildings.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html