 Town / 3580
  Anyone model realistic police cars?

I just completed a my version of a new 2001 Impala Crusier here: (URL) currently includes a Push Bumper, Rear Deck lights and Streethawk Multi Directional Sirens. Right now I have 3 other Ford Police Interceptors that are similarly equiped. I'll (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Anyone model realistic police cars?

(...) I don't know if there are many police cars. I copied a plymoth acclaim for my cars. I also think you should have a little bit of a trunk on your car, it looks more like a ford escort right now, but its a cool design. Josh (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Anyone model realistic police cars?

(...) Not bad. I may just copy it :-) My suggestions would be to use headlight bricks on the back for the tail lights and to turn the bumper around so the flat side is facing front. (...) than EMS and Fire Trucks? What else is there? Will (the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Anyone model realistic police cars?

"Not bad. I may just copy it :-) My suggestions would be to use headlight bricks on the back for the tail lights and to turn the bumper around so the flat side is facing front." I used four red cicle lights for the rear (as the whote rear of the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.town)