 Town / 3586
Re: Anyone model realistic police cars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:01:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tim Tosino writes:
I just completed a my version of a new 2001 Impala Crusier here:

It currently includes a Push Bumper, Rear Deck lights and Streethawk Multi
Directional Sirens. Right now I have 3 other Ford Police Interceptors that
are similarly equiped. I'll upload a scene later on of the 3 PI in the
middle of a chase. I was just wondering if anyone else here models emergency
vehicles other than EMS and Fire Trucks?

-Tim

I don't know if there are many police cars.  I copied a plymoth acclaim for
my cars.  I also think you should have a little bit of a trunk on your car,
it looks more like a ford escort right now, but its a cool design.
Josh