 Town / 3594
Re: Anyone model realistic police cars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 06:25:59 GMT

"Not bad.  I may just copy it :-)  My suggestions would be to use headlight
bricks on the back for the tail lights and to turn the bumper around so the
flat side is facing front."

I used four red cicle lights for the rear (as the whote rear of the Impala
has that many lights). I dunno I looked at the pictures of my Local RCMP
Impala Crusiers and most of the push Bumper Systems seem to be aerodynamic
and have the sleek end facing forward, after all it's not like a truck they
use them for the PIT maneouvre.

- Tim