 Town / 347
  Re: Millennium City - Go Live

For my ideas on Digital photography check out (URL) isn't a concern when the sets are in boxes ;-) Millennium City was built during a seven day period in early October then dismantled once the pictures were taken. I just don't have the room to house (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Dust on City

(...) Ahh, your sets are new. I thought the city was displayed for a long period of time. I have a 3' x 4' castle, nowhere near the size of your town, and I put a plastic table cloth over it. And yes, I've knocked over the odd minifig... Yeah I hate (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)