 Town / 3438
    Re: new lego sets? are they crazy? —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GHLnnq.Lpw@lugnet.com... (...) What about all the s@h exclusives? The number of sets, bricks, available only via s@h is increasing rapidly. Though they are not undercutting the retailers as (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: new lego sets? are they crazy? —Jason Spears
   (...) via s@h is increasing rapidly. Though they (...) I can't try to defend Shop@Home on those accounts. Why they can't make bulk bricks at a more reasonable price, I don't know. Why we have to pay upwards of 10 cents a piece for basic bricks, I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.lego.direct)