 Town / 3434
    A cool Victorian House by Susan Michon —Brad Hamilton
   One of our local LUGOLA members, Susan Michon, built this nice Victorian house. She claims that it's her first LEGO building. I'd say that it's pretty darn good for a first attempt! (URL) those of you that don't know the Michons, their two sons are (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town) !

        Re: A cool Victorian House by Susan Michon —Dave Johann
     Aha! I wondered who built that! I loved it when I saw it yesterday. It has many nice touches on it that the picture just doesn't show off. I hope Susan is willing to post about this one... (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

         Re: A cool Victorian House by Susan Michon —Sarah Mather
     What a nice building! I hope she continues creating and posts them for us to see. I love the tower and how she did the roof. I never thought plates would look right for a roof, but I was wrong, they look very nice. I will have to try my hand using (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: A cool Victorian House by Susan Michon —Shiri Dori
   Wow, nifty! I like her roof design for the tower. And nice idea with the dots on the wall! -Shiri (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.town)