 Town / 3355
Re: NEW LEGO SETS AT YOUR LOCAL SHELL STATION!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:53:50 GMT

In lugnet.town, Alexander Johnston writes:
Damn!!!!  There aren't any shell stations were I am living.  Tell me.  With
regards to the tanker truck.  Is it juniorized junk?  What I mean is is the
headlights painted on or do you actually have to build them like lego cars
back in the early 90s?

I honestly do not know but maybe later this week I can take a picture of
those LEGO sets at my local Shell station and maybe I can get enough money
to sell some to you through the mail.

Jesse Long