 Town / 3354
Re: NEW LEGO SETS AT YOUR LOCAL SHELL STATION!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Alexander Johnston writes:
Damn!!!!  There aren't any shell stations were I am living.  Tell me.  With
regards to the tanker truck.  Is it juniorized junk?  What I mean is is the
headlights painted on or do you actually have to build them like lego cars
back in the early 90s?

See for yourself, here are the building instructions:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/1000/1252/

-Rob Doucette.
DoucetteNet LEGO® on Brickbay (including 1252)
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=robatworldnet