 Town / 3351
3350  |  3352
Subject:
NEW LEGO SETS AT YOUR LOCAL SHELL STATION!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:15:29 GMT

I wandered into the local Shell station on the edge of town to do battle
with the evil telephone company which was trying to withhold some money from
me and then lying about illegally withholding money for the payment for
service when I saw those LEGO sets.  Yes, you have heard of the LEGO/Shell
alliance sets before, well, get ready because LEGO is making some new
LEGO/Shell sets.

The first sets are $1.69 each and consist of the sets of:

Helicopter #1
Patrol Car #2
Fire Boat #3
Tri-Motorbike #4
Dragster #5
Go Kart #6

I do not know the set numbers of these vehicles so please let me know what
they are on a response post to this post.

The second sets are $6.99 each and consist of the LEGO sets #1262 (which is
a tanker truck) and #1253 (which is a transporter truck carrying a racing
vehicle).

I do not know the specific names of these vehicles, either but I do know
that these are definitely the LEGO set numbers for these LEGO sets.

The third series of LEGO sets are $12.99 and consist of:

Car Wash (#1255)
and
Convenience Store (#1254).

The most expensive LEGO/Shell set is the Shell Service Station which costs
$19.99.

If you collect these sets, please do so now before they are gone so please
go to the local Shell station.

Jesse Long