 Town / 3176
  Re: Final weeks for Sixby Fire Tech

<snip> here i'm commenting again... I have to say thanks for all of your great inspiration to me, and many other 6-wide fire apparatus builders out there. I've drawen many great ideas from your trucks, and hate to see them go, and I'm sorry you have (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

  Final weeks for Sixby Fire Tech

Most of the site will soon be taken down. This includes all the individual apparatus pages, all the information pages and all of the pictures. I will replace the site with a single web page with pictures and information on a new apparatus I'm (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Final weeks for Sixby Fire Tech

(...) Here's the link: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Final weeks for Sixby Fire Tech

Jeff it will be sad to see the end of the great site. I also have copies of all your pics and a few of the pages. Like most other departments sixbies are an inspiration , and my department will continue to use their equipment. -- Aaron Coghill Fire (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Final weeks for Sixby Fire Tech

Jeff, I too am sad to hear this news. Your pumpers got me started with 6-wide vehicles, and I made a 6-wide city bus after that. Since I had no 6-wide winshields (before Soccer Bus) I used a 4-wide and a 2x1x2 thin wall, which gives it character. I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)