 Town / 3221
Re: Final weeks for Sixby Fire Tech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:07:35 GMT

Jeff,

I too am sad to hear this news.

Your pumpers got me started with 6-wide vehicles, and I made a 6-wide city
bus after that. Since I had no 6-wide winshields (before Soccer Bus) I used
a 4-wide and a 2x1x2 thin wall, which gives it character.

I always planned to make two fire stations for my little town (this is the
town where everything is redundant--five pizza places, three laundries) and
when I get to it I'll still look to your equipment for inspiration.
(Alright, I'll really imitate until I run out of special parts, then it's
improvisation.)

I use your DAT files as test files for BrickDraw3D (program for Mac I'm
developing.) Can I give these to people in the future? I notice the copies
on your web page don't have your name on them, by the way.

-Erik