 Town / 3014
Re: Elevated Subway pix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 16:00:38 GMT

Very nice.
Thanks

From the green and white train in this picture:

Should I take that you are modeling Boston's El?

Actually, there was discussion a while back abt Bostons Green line & that
train is what resulted from those discussions, from me. (thats my first
attempt at a train). The Station was inspired from those in the Bronx & NYC
where I live. (I did grow up in Boston though)

Sure brings back memories of riding the El into North Station in Boston.

Of course a stickler would quibble with the term "Elevated Subway"

I agree, I titled it that for that reason :)

Thanks for taking the time to look & comment.

Jonathan