 Town / 3011
Re: Elevated Subway pix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 14:23:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Christopher Tracey writes:

Incrediable! It reaaly gives the look of the real thing.
I love the staircase!  Are those black 1x1 plates holding up the dark
gray 2x4 plates?  How sturdy is it?  I've been looking for a solution to
a similar problem.

yeah, black 1x1's, lego mosaic at work. The stairs are not that sturdy at
all, unfortunately.

In the third pic the pillars that support the structure look like they
are bent (i.e. not vertical). Is this an optical illusion?

I noticed that as well, it is an illusion, though the table that my layout
is set upon sags a little in the middle & is driving me nuts trying to get
things even.

Again,
Good work!
thanks!