 Town / 3008
3007  |  3009
Subject:
Elevated Subway pix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 13:45:39 GMT

Hello,
I have posted pictures of my "structure in progress" elevated subway to
brickshelf. Please take a look if you get a moment & LMKWYT. Any ideas on
how I could improve/add to it are welcome also.

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4462

Previous pix of my town w/o the elevated subway can be seen here if you are
interested.

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4051

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4101

thanks,