 Town / 2819
Re: 1656 any sightings???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 12:25:46 GMT

In lugnet.town, Grahame Reid writes:
I have just received a MISB copy of set 1656 from a seller in The Netherlands.
Be prepared to pay 70 plus for a great set that never made it to this part of
the world back in 1991.

Grahame

Where are you from Grahame???  I saw the (actually a whole bunch of this)
set on the shelves in the local toy store where I lived when I was growing
up...(St. Catharines, ONT) they had a whole bunch....what happened to them
all is a good mystery...I hope for all of our sakes, not too many of these
got pitched by some non-Lego AFOL who got tired of picking up their
childrens' bricks... :-(

I mean...look at who has it... not to many ...I saw at least 10 maybe 20
sets just in my hometown toy store.... what happened to the rest of these
fine sets??????