 Town / 2759
    Re: Childhood memories of making all town cars Road Warriors —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Chris & All, (...) behind (...) Well, I did that too, but I did it from a Show called MASK or MASK's. it was about these good and bad people that had these special cars, when they put their masks on, their vehicle of choice transformed to a fighting (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Childhood memories of making all town cars Road Warriors —Christopher Tracey
   (...) I think a whole year of my childhood lego experience was devoted to making lego models off that show. MASK (Mobile Armoured Strike Kommand) fighting the evil agents of VENOM (Vicious Evil Network of Mayhem :) and their plan of world conquest. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)