 Town / 2708
  Re: fire stations

(...) I will never be fire station complete because I flat out refuse to purchase any of the newer LEGO fire sets. Since I came out of my Dark Ages, I've bought multiple copies of every fire set, including the first Town Jr fire station, but I'm no (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

  Re: fire stations

(...) Well, I may buy some of the new stations if I can ever find them at deep discount (like 75% of :-) But I won't ever be station complete either. Any Town Jr stations I buy will be for PARTS ONLY! Will Bricksburg Fire and Rescue: (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)