 Town / 2653
    My fist MOC posting: F16 jet —Mike Rosulek
   Hi all, Disclaimer: I'm not sure if lugnet.town is the correct place for this, but since I've seen planes in the town competitions, I'll try here. (URL) is my first MOC posting. I recently rediscovered LEGO and wanted to play around with CAD. I made (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: My fist MOC posting: F16 jet —Nicholas Fezie
   (...) I don't know of a better place for it! (...) The shape is very good. And the model is really cool too. Any attempts to make a mini-fig scale model? -Nick (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)