 Town / 2653
2652  |  2654
Subject:
My fist MOC posting: F16 jet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:37:23 GMT

Hi all,

Disclaimer: I'm not sure if lugnet.town is the correct place for this, but
since I've seen planes in the town competitions, I'll try here.

This is my first MOC posting. I recently rediscovered LEGO and wanted to play
around with CAD. I made this many years ago and it still lives on my LEGO shelf
(I am 19 - just barely qualified to be an AFOL - so I can still have toys on my
shelves;)). Hopefully I'll be able to CAD more of my MOCs soon.

It's just a simple F16, roughly minifig scale, probably a little smaller. It
is probably not completely to scale, but I always thought it looked cool
anyway. I'm proud of the missles/bomb, and also the air intake. (I had to
darken f16-2.gif where the intake is so it was more noticable. It looks like I
may have to relearn POV-Ray, which I also gave up about the same time I gave up
LEGO).

Anyway, just a simple model, more of a test to see how all this CAD stuff
works. LMKWYT.. I uploaded the *.mpd file, if anyone's interested.

Cheers,
Mike Rosulek