 Town / 2686
Re: My fist MOC posting: F16 jet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 04:23:06 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mike Rosulek writes:
Hi all,

Disclaimer: I'm not sure if lugnet.town is the correct place for this, but
since I've seen planes in the town competitions, I'll try here.

I don't know of a better place for it!

Cheers,
Mike Rosulek

The shape is very good.  And the model is really cool too.  Any attempts to
make a mini-fig scale model?

-Nick