 Town / 2565
Re: Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 04:06:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Leach writes:
Hey peoples, i was looking at real life monorails tonight and ran across
this model.It looks like a proposal for a monorail in Florida useing Lego
for the model.http://home1.gte.net/stco/Picture4.htm   Perhaps this has been
posted before as it is from 1996.CWLeach

A quick search didn't find the post but I could swear I seem to remember our
own Robin W. of GFLTC fame somehow being involved in this.

<rummages some more> ya, here is a link into the thread...
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/fl/?n=66

Neat stuff, thanks for dredging it up!

++Lar