 Town / 2564
2563  |  2565
Subject:
Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 03:53:06 GMT

Hey peoples, i was looking at real life monorails tonight and ran across
this model.It looks like a proposal for a monorail in Florida useing Lego
for the model.http://home1.gte.net/stco/Picture4.htm   Perhaps this has been
posted before as it is from 1996.CWLeach