 Town / 2568
Re: Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 04:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.town, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Chris Leach writes:
Hey peoples, i was looking at real life monorails tonight and ran across
this model.It looks like a proposal for a monorail in Florida useing Lego
for the model.http://home1.gte.net/stco/Picture4.htm   Perhaps this has been
posted before as it is from 1996.CWLeach

A quick search didn't find the post but I could swear I seem to remember our
own Robin W. of GFLTC fame somehow being involved in this.

<rummages some more> ya, here is a link into the thread...
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/us/fl/?n=66

Neat stuff, thanks for dredging it up!
Ya that is pretty cool.I was messing with by monorail tonight (packing up 15
straights for the NELUG show etc.)and decided to look  it up on the old
world wide web to see what pops up.That's when i found that.Once again it
shows the how the brick can be used in so many ways.