 Town / 255
  Re: Inspire me!

You know, if he used the large UFO quarter-dishes, he could build a dish sort of like the one they have in New Zealand and the one seen in Goldeneye. Of course, he could also build a HUGE parabolic one and have microwave power IE SimCity 3000. I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Inspire me!

Tobias Möller wrote in message ... (...) I'd love to see a radio-telescope array using UFO dish pieces. You might want to clean the ugly printing off first with Brasso... although you might object to doing something like that.... heck, maybe you'd (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Inspire me!

(...) Hey Tobias...that's a perfect idea for some inspiration. Play SC3000 for a while and take a close look at the buildings and such - and find out which ideas work and which don't. Oh man....if only I had the LEGO to want to tackle something (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Inspire me!

(...) I wish I had it too :-) I´m gathering BASIC sets and service packs now when I know that they still are good. In the future, I think the lego will suck. --Tobias (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Inspire me!

(...) A Fitness Centre :) I have just combined Belville (6 x 5835), Town, Paradisa, Rock Raiders, Islanders and Model Team parts to build a 4 storey Fitness Centre called the "King Kong Klub" with the motto "you can be as strong as King Kong" (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)