 Town / 2542
Re: Power Plant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:54:43 GMT

Those look pretty cool.

Actually, the story is all a ruse.  I wanted to put my 10-cylinder technic
engine to use and this seemed the logical way to do it.

Its pretty cool to see the power plant engine running while the train and
monorail are going at the same time.

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message
news:G9Et0t.GsD@lugnet.com...
To: Brad Hamilton, Mayor
    Bricktopia
    http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm

From: Bregnerod Power Systems
      Bregnerod
      http://hugin.ldraw.org/BPS/

We have been informed of the pollution and cost problems
related to your recent investment in a conventional
generator based electrical power plant.

Bregnerod Power Systems is happy to announce that our Power
Stack(tm) fuel cell technology is the solution to your
problems. A container based community scale BPS Clearly
Clean Energy(tm) electrical power plant

* supplies up to 100 MW electrical power
* is twice as fuel efficient as generator based systems
* has pure H2O + CO2 emission
* is noiseless
* is delivered as three 40 LU ready to install containers
* is remote controlled by internet or GSM

A community scale BPS Clearly Clean Energy(tm) electrical
power plant consists of

* a pressure control unit that accepts network pressure
   natural gas through a 10 LU octagonal standard pipeline
   and sends the gas at operation pressure to
* a Power Stack(tm) fuel cell block that generates DC power
   which
* a DC-AC converter transforms to network-ready AC power.

We can deliver a ready to install plant at days notice.

Bregnerod Power Systems,
Community power plants you can count on.
--
http://hugin.ldraw.org/BPS/