 Town / 2543
Re: Where is San Dilego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 00:03:20 GMT

Hi Chris,

That's one of my favorite town sites!  I've gotten tons of great ideas from
their stuff.

You can find it here:
http://www.interealm.com/sd/main/main.htm
Doh! It seems to have moved!  Darn!

I got to it through this web LEGO guide:
http://www.adequate.com/lego/

Specifically, this page lists a bunch of great towns:
http://www.adequate.com/lego/maniac/links/Creations/Town/Lego_Communities/

I once got email from one of the creators of San Dilego.  I'll try that
email again.

Chris Fortier <chrisfortier@iname.com> wrote in message
Hey Everyone-
I was checking links in the Open Directory a couple of days ago when I saw
that the link to San Dilego is down.  Does anyone know what is going on • over
there? It would be a shame to see a quality LEGO City like this one go • away.
I was just curious...please let me know if you know anything.
~Chris Fortier
http://www.chrisfortier.com