 Town / 2531
Re: Power Plant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:51:11 GMT

To: Jacob Sparre Andersen, CEO of Bregnerod Power Systems
RE: your power plant systems

cool design.  I look forward seeing a real lego model of it so we can see
the fine details...
Anyways...the design looks a lot like a 10 Kilowatt generator we use
in the US Army.
That's all I have to say for now....

Benjamin Medinets

Play Well

In lugnet.build, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
To: Brad Hamilton, Mayor
   Bricktopia
   http://members.home.net/hmltn1/topia/topia.htm

From: Bregnerod Power Systems
     Bregnerod
     http://hugin.ldraw.org/BPS/

We have been informed of the pollution and cost problems
related to your recent investment in a conventional
generator based electrical power plant.

Bregnerod Power Systems is happy to announce that our Power
Stack(tm) fuel cell technology is the solution to your
problems. A container based community scale BPS Clearly
Clean Energy(tm) electrical power plant

* supplies up to 100 MW electrical power
* is twice as fuel efficient as generator based systems
* has pure H2O + CO2 emission
* is noiseless
* is delivered as three 40 LU ready to install containers
* is remote controlled by internet or GSM

A community scale BPS Clearly Clean Energy(tm) electrical
power plant consists of

* a pressure control unit that accepts network pressure
  natural gas through a 10 LU octagonal standard pipeline
  and sends the gas at operation pressure to
* a Power Stack(tm) fuel cell block that generates DC power
  which
* a DC-AC converter transforms to network-ready AC power.

We can deliver a ready to install plant at days notice.

Bregnerod Power Systems,
Community power plants you can count on.
--
http://hugin.ldraw.org/BPS/