 Town / 2483
    Re: Town contest voting temporarily closed —Jon Kozan
   Kevin: Having followed this topic and thought a bit about it, I'd like to suggest that simple voting isn't the best means at arriving at a quality outcome. Simple voting becomes a matter of popularity, and if I had an entry, I could email all my (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town contest voting temporarily closed —A. Mark Wilburn
   ...snip... (...) Obviously, I'd have to agree (URL)But - who is a judge? (...) That's a good idea; but I think it's more of a starting point: there are also valid potential judges who don't have a CLSOTW (I don't think Kevin himself has, I'm not (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.town)