 Town / 247
  Re: Inspire me!

Four things that were on my must have list when I designed the city I built were: - Civic Centre (1): The focal point of the community were concerts, public speeches, etc can be held. - Motorway/Highway: I've always been facinated by them so had to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Inspire me!

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> This is one Americans got right! Even though the English invented the language - the French perverted it beginning in 1066. The Americans simply "fixed" the adultery introduced by the French. Language is a living, evolving (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)