 Town / 2453
Re: Check out the Excalibur on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:24:56 GMT

Mark:

This was the car that I referred to in an earlier post.  WOW, that is a
great rendition of the Excaliber!  Kudos to El Caracho.

Tim

"Mark Chan" <markhchan@home.com> wrote in message
I just saw this incredible Lego car model posted by El Caracho.

Don't read any more of this note, just click on the link (run, don't • walk)!!!

I thought it was the real thing before I opened the main thumbnail. Then I
thought it was one of those "plastic-glue together" models after opening • the
main thumbnail and seeing the other thumbnails. Then it slowly dawned on • me
that this was a Lego model of the highest caliber....

My high speed cable modem couldn't open these fast enough.

With all respect to the other fine models in Kevin's town contest, is it • too
late for a write in vote for the town contest???? ;-)

Awesome job! I'm going to go stare at it some more.

Mark Chan