 Town / 2446
Re: Check out the Excalibur on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:01:07 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mark Chan writes:
I just saw this incredible Lego car model posted by El Caracho.

Don't read any more of this note, just click on the link (run, don't walk)!!!

I thought it was the real thing before I opened the main thumbnail. Then I
thought it was one of those "plastic-glue together" models after opening the
main thumbnail and seeing the other thumbnails. Then it slowly dawned on me
that this was a Lego model of the highest caliber....

My high speed cable modem couldn't open these fast enough.

With all respect to the other fine models in Kevin's town contest, is it too
late for a write in vote for the town contest???? ;-)

Awesome job! I'm going to go stare at it some more.
WOW!I agree,it's write in time!